lunes, 2 de julio de 2018

Six years like Rocker!


































This is an special week for me because six years ago I had my liver operated by cancer. In that moment I learnt to be Rocker!

From then to now, I've learnt to learn, be calm, accept, withstand, great emotional lessons and Image Consultant!
So, here I'm wearing basic clothes, in bikinis too .
Take advantage the sale season to get swimwear like this. I got them in different places and different years, so I advise you to choose with the similar colors to match!
In this way, you'll have an original and unique swimsuit !!

Have a nice day!



***

Empezamos la semana con ....
¡¡Mi 6º Cumple Vida!!
6 años en los que he aprendido mucho, he aprendido a aprender, a integrar, a regenerar, a Vivir .... y de Asesoría de Imagen !
¡Y en este posado veraniego, yo sigo con mi murga de "Básicos de Armario" , también en biquinis! 
(Según fuentes fidedignas me consta que ha calado en vuestras últimas compras y esto me encanta)
Aprovecha las rebajas para compar prendas de baño como estas, 
pertenecen a distintas temporadas y distinta firma pero muy combinables entre sí, no os parece?
La Única condición a tener en cuenta : “Coordinación cromática”, imprescindible para aportar armonía al look.

👙Detalles:
✔️Parte superior: #HM (2015)
✔️Parte Inferior: #GoldenPoint (2017) 


¡Feliz Lunes!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario