domingo, 6 de septiembre de 2015

Paradise in the south // Paraíso en el sur


I love this little town because is peace in the winter and you can enjoy its beach for the whole of year.
Its weather is so pleasing even though at the winter.
Although I sometimes curse it by different reasons, I´m sure I would miss it If I had moved to other city.
This place is said that it is the two tears´city, the first tear as you´re in. The other one as you leave it.







Shirt: Zuhair Murad;    Short: Zara;   Sandals: Pura Lopez; 
Bag: Old;   Sunglasses: Chloé


Si hay algo que me engancha a este pequeño pueblo es su paz en invierno y su playa para todo el año.
Su clima es muy agradable incluso en invierno.
Lo maldigo por otras muchas razones, pero se que si algún día no viviera en él, lo echaría de menos.
Dicen de este lugar, que es la ciudad de las dos lágrimas, una cuando estás en ella. Otra cuando la abandonas.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario