martes, 28 de julio de 2015

Like a girl // Como una niña

I felt like a girl when we were making this shooting.
I got the balloon the night before at one of my best friends´ hen night.
We´ve been friends since our teens, a quite special friendship .
I enjoyed myself so much at this party that I wanted to show you something related to it.
Sometimes the best moments arrive when you don´t expect them and most of them are made up of amazing people.





Anyway,  I´m absolutely in love with these creepers. It was love at first sight.

I saw them on the Internet and they had to be mine. I remember when I was studying at high school and they were in!!

The hen night experience and the fact that I was wearing my `No Name´ shoes reminded me of my childhood.








Me sentí como una niña cuando hicimos estas fotos.
Tenía el globo de la noche anterior, de la despedida de una de mis mejores amigas.
Nosotras somos amigas desde la adolescencia, una amistad muy muy especial.
Disfruté tanto la fiesta que quería mostraros algo de ese día.
Algunas veces los mejores momentos llegan cuando menos los esperas y la mayoría de ellos están formados por gente maravillosa.



T-shirt; h&m; Skirt: Pull and Bear; Bag: Satchel bag; Creepers: No name by Cool the Sack
Sunglasses: Prada; Watch: Viceroy; Bracelet: Purificación García


Reloj de sol en Maracena (Granada) 


Además, yo estoy totalmente enamorada de estas zapatillas. Fue amor a primera vista.

Las vi en internet y tenían que ser mías.

¡¡Me acuerdo cuando yo estaba en el instituto y estaban de moda!!

La experiencia de la noche anterior y lucir mis creepers favoritas me transportaron a mi niñez.



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario